Blog Post #37 - Practical Effects [Rig 3] Stomach Slashed Test/Demo #3
Although my last test was successful, I still had to try it with the fake body in position. I decided to use an old T shirt, and fill it with paper balls to fill out the shirt, and in the middle of the shirt, I placed the rig.

here (above) is the paper balls

Here (above) is the rig with the filled shirt.
Here is the video of the test, as you can see it worked well, but the guts did not spill out as much as I would have hoped, so I decided to try it again. Here is the second attempt at the rig, as you can see the water(blood) spilt out very well, and the intestines also spilt out great. I am very happy with this rig, and it will now be moving onto the final cut of the film.
Comments
Post a Comment